Company Mediachance released a new version of the Dynamic PHOTO HDR that allows transform your photos by aligning colors, brightness and contrast. After optimizing your images will become more clear and realistic. The programme is also designed to process dynamic images appear and removes extra details through images with different exposure.
* Easy to understand software with super fast preview
* Powerful Auto-Aligning, Manual or Auto-Assist Aligning of images with an innovative Pin Warping that can correct all types of misalignment, including camera roll, pitch or yaw
* Anti-ghosting mask that can completely eliminate ghosting of moving objects
* Various tone mapping procedures that can create a whole range of images - from smooth photographic tone mapping to very dramatic images
* Load and save HDR files
* Works with most RAW camera formats
* Support for 360 Panoramic images
* Batch Processing to add images to queue and then process them all at once
* Live HDR preview during various steps, you can see tonemapped image preview even before you create HDR! Live HDR preview instantly shows the tone-mapped result
even before you create HDR file.
* Dynamic Photo HDR has already few very interesting build-in filters for Orton Effect or to create eye-catching B/W photos.
* You can use new Pseudo-HDR process on a single 8-bit source. New Pseudo HDR process can convincingly create HDR tone mapping on a single 8-bit source.
* Our new real-time Light Tuner will let you change the Tone-Mapped effect and see the feedback result immediately as you move the Light Orb, without any calculation
* You can create fine-tuned Black and White shots with the B/W channel Mixer
* More cool effects such as Vignette or Mysterious light.
* Color Correction using Kelvin parameters with preview table.
* Match Color will allow you to match your new tonemapped image to any other photo or painting. Match Color can match your image to another image colors. Here shown also with Mysterious Light Color Filter.
* Pin Warping . Aligning image taken by hand is not any big problem in our software. The unique Pin Warping method can align even most stubborn images where camera shifted, changed roll, pitch or yaw.
* Anti-Ghosting Mask. If an object moved while you were taking different shots, this would normally create a "ghost" on the final image. We added a powerful yet very simple to use anti-ghosting mask feature. Just paint over all instances of the moved objects (you don't even have to be very precise!) and it will without trace completely eliminate the ghosts from the final image. In Full version you can use Live HDR function. Just press Quick Preview button that will almost instantly show you the result HDR image with the anti-ghosting mask applied.
* 64-bit application * Easy to understand software with super fast preview * Powerful Auto-Aligning, Manual or Auto-Assist Aligning of images * Various tone mapping procedures that can create a whole range of images - from smooth photographic tone mapping to very dramatic images * Fusion process for realistic looking photography * Batch Processing to add images to queue and then process them all at once * Real-Time Preview - as you move the sliders you see the changes in real-time * Many effects like Orton, Sepia, Black/White, Vignette, Mysterious Light * Advanced De-Noising * Effect layers * Match Color will allow you to match your new tone mapped image to any other photo or painting.
Whats New in Version 6
* 64-bit application
* complete redesign, from scratch
* in average it is more than 2 times faster than version 5
* clean, consistent, logical and resizable interface, as little modal windows as possible
* resizable window preview with clearly layed out controls
* Improved and more confident auto-align * the old one-way approach (load->align->hdr->tonemap) is redesigned and those steps are now accessible at any time - so you can easily jump to any step from any other step. This opens up the flexibility and consistency - you can process first files, then just load different files and they will be automatically processed the same way.
* fully template based approach - design your favorite workflow then save it as an template
* all processing are now done in high precision, including all the effects
* brand new, state-of-the-art de-noising
* effects are now hugely expanded with multiple layers and vast processing possibilities (think of auto- painter Layers combined with Reactor effects - but instead of reactor advanced nodal approach you work in a photoshop way where you pile up the live effects in layers)
* there are no more modes you must choose in advance like HDR, Pseudo HDR or Fussion. It is all combined. So you can easily switch from pseudo hdr to hdr or fusion during tone-maping
* much easier to use batch processing that can do auto-aligning
Download from Uploaded
Download from Suprafiles